Thursday, May 21, 2009

Come with us on a virtual vacation!


Welcome to an adventure! If there is anyone out there who is interested in getting out more (virtually) and learning a bit about some great travel destinations then pack your e-bags, gas up the car (plug in your laptop) and join me and my family for a weekly vacation! Where are we going? Your guess is as good as mine.

My name is Sarah and I'm busy. My hubby and I used to take day trips or weekend trips quite often. After we had children it just wasn't a priority (and when kids are a certain age, traveling just isn't fun). So, here is our alternative. This blog is a record of our research of different places we may want to live someday or at least visit in reality.

Gotta go! Check back each week to see where we've been!

No comments:

Post a Comment